Did I just Kill My Lemon Tree? Is my Lemon Dead? The answer may surprise...


My lemon tree has come through the winter looking like a stack of dead twigs so did I just kill my lemon tree? The answer may surprise you but rather than give the surprise away here you should check out the video instead.

Lemon trees are a fantastic addition to the summer garden and are surprisingly robust and easy to grow. What they don't like however is freezing conditions but there are an increasing number of cultivars that are capable of tolerating cold winters such as the meyers lemon. Last year winter was particularly cold with temperatures dropping to -7 degrees Celsius, far colder than even the hardiest lemons to cope with even with winter protection. So what happened to our lemon when the spring finally arrived? ell check out the above video to find out.

If you would like watch more content like this then check out our YouTube channel 'Walking Talking Gardeners'. It is absolutely free to subscribe to and you can unsubscribe instantly at any time. Click onto the notification 'bell' icon to informed as to whenever we publish a new video.

No comments: