MOOD WALL








Hi Simon and welcome to the updated seed shop mood wall. These images (or other media files) are in the public domain because their copyrights belong to me or they have expired. This applies to Australia, the European Union and those countries with a copyright term of life of the author plus 70 years.

All the images I want you to consider have all been loaded as their original size or expanded to a larger size

I want to have a holiday scrapbook effect as the background of the shop. Something that looks a little like this Paris image to the left:














I would like to use this old map as the background



I have some pictures of old plant hunters and of me, but all of these will need to be in black and white or sepia. The old maps and botanical drawings can stay in colour. Can you also add any labels to the photos which I have added below chosen images.

George Forrest (1873–1932)



































China 1880





























































Ernest Wilson 1876 – 15 October 1930
Dryandra_longifolia












No comments: