MIND BENDING MAGIC WITH THE AMAZING ALAN MAROLIA




This film is just a bit of fun I came up with for my daughter Ellie and one of my very good friends Alan Marolia - also known as Prunus, a name he picked up during our time together at college.

While this has absolutely nothing to do with horticulture or even gardening in general, I thought it was worth seeing the light of day.

Is it mind bending magic, or just a trick of the light? Either way I hope it will make you laugh - if so, leave a comment.

For related articles click onto:
Gardenofeaden
Littlehampton - a history of promise

6 comments:

Barbara said...

That was fun!

glenhomer said...

Very cute, Simon! BTW, the garden in the background looks lovely!
Debra

Jan Johnsen said...

i like the vegies coming out of the ear....she should eat one then have it come out of her ear....

alex trumpe said...

Such an awesome blog! :-) I love it -- great post!

Alex

Psst: Come check out my charity blog:
http://www.idealcharity.blogspot.com/
Please become a follower! ;-) (check out the contest)

Bom / Plant Chaser said...

Fun video! Excellent taste in beer. Cheers from the Philippines!

Orchid de dangau said...

Hi...just drop here and want to follow u ;-)

Nice video ....so funny haaa..

Nice post and picture tooo...
Good info and tips, especially Dahlia...I want to try here, but...it is difficult for me to find seeds here, in my country.